Finnish Center for Integrity in Sports (FINCIS) accessibility statement
This accessibility statement concerns the online service www.suek.fi and it was prepared on 14 December 2020. The Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which specifies that public online services must be accessible, is applied to the provision of the service.
The current status of the accessibility of the service has been evaluated by FINCIS. The services of an external auditor will be applied when the site and its versions in different languages are published. The statement will be updated as the site is developed further and/or re-evaluated.
Actions to support accessibility
FINCIS aims to guarantee digital accessibility to people with disabilities. We improve the user experience on an ongoing basis and apply the appropriate accessibility standards.
Accessibility is a theme of FINCIS’ Equality and Equity Plan, which aims to:
- identify and develop the methods of improving equality and equity
- take equality and equity matters into consideration in all activities
- promote an open, equal and equitable work culture and prevent discrimination
Accessibility status of the digital service
Fulfils the accessibility criteria partly.
1. Outside the scope of law
- content published by users or other external parties that is not produced, financed or moderated by the service provider
- office software files (e.g. doc, pdf, odt files) that were published before 23 September 2018
- online content archived before 23 September 2019
- video or audio files that were published before 23 September 2020
2. Disproportionate burden
Some of the content does not fully conform with the accessibility standard. According to an advance accessibility assessment, the costs of editing some of the material imposes a disproportionate financial burden on the organisation. This material includes, for example, some of the reports created by FINCIS and parts of publication series.
The website has been designed to support the following browsers:
- Edge (Windows), the most recent version
- Chrome (Windows, Mac), the most recent version
- Firefox (Windows, Mac), the most recent version
- Safari (Mac), the most recent version
The accessibility of this website depends on the functionality of the following technologies:
Did you detect a deficiency in the accessibility of our digital service?
We are glad to hear feedback about the accessibility of this website from you. You can contact us by submitting a feedback form. Please remember to specify which page and/or material you are writing about and the address for the page on which the detected deficiency is present.
We aim to reply to all feedback within two weeks.
If you detect any problems in the accessibility of the website, please first provide feedback to us, the administrator of the website. It may take up to 14 days for us to reply to your feedback. If you are not satisfied with the reply or you do not receive a reply within two weeks, you may file a report with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland website has detailed instructions on how to file a report and how the issue will be handled.
Supervisory authority contact details
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility supervision unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (in Finnish and Swedish only)
phone: (switch) +358 (0)295 016 000